简单英语口语对话短文

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-11

简单英语口语对话短文

  英语口语练习最重要的就是说出来,下面是我分享的英语口语对话短文,希望能对大家有所帮助!

  简单英语口语对话短文【1】

  C=Customer S= Salesperson

  C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

  顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

  S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

  店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

  C: Medium.

  顾客:中号。

  S: These here are all mediums.

  店员:这里全是中号的。

  C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

  顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

  S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

  店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

  C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

  顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)

  简单英语口语对话短文【2】

  大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.

  最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。

  脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.

  肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。

  大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.

  性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。

  脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.

  在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。

  大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.

  他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。

  脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.

  更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。

  大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?

  难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?

  脸盆: So many contentions.

  争议很大啊。

  大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.

  这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。

  脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.

  是的,他的.说法显然很偏激。

  简单英语口语对话短文【3】

  Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?

  嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?

  Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.

  嗯,听说过了。

  Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?

  为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?

  Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.

  我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。

  Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?

  你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?

  Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.

  事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。

  Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.

  但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气

  Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.

  是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。

  Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.

  听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。

  Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.

  看来这是个永恒的问题了。

;
相似回答