头脑特工队英文台词

如题所述

第1个回答  2016-08-25
是否也曾看着某人想过
Do you ever look at someone and wonder,

他们脑子里到底在想什么
What is going on inside their head?

我知道 我知道莱莉在想什么
Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.

就是这个可爱的小家伙
And there she was...

你好吗
Hello.

莱莉
Riley.

看啊 真是个快乐的小天使
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真是个快乐的小天使
Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真好 就这样 只有我跟莱莉
It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever.

只持续了33秒
Er, for 33 seconds?

我是忧忧
I'm sadness.

你好 我是乐乐
Hello. I... I'm Joy. So...

能不能让让 我不想让她伤心 谢谢
Can I just... if you could... I just want to fix that. Thanks.

而这一切仅仅是开始
And that was just the beginning.

总部一天比一天拥挤
Headquarters only got more crowded from there.

很好 看起来你能应付得了 棒极了
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good.

快转弯 不 小心 天啊
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!

这位是怕怕 他总能确保莱莉的安全
That's fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.

慢点 慢点 没事 没事
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.

干得好 -谢谢 非常感谢
Good job. - Thank you. Thank you very much.

继续玩
And we're back!

好了 吃饭了 张嘴
Here we go. All right, open.

这个没见过 -你觉得安全吗
- This looks new. - You think it's safe?

这是什么
What is it?

小心 我闻到了危险的气息
Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people.

等等 这是什么
Hold on. What is that?

这位是厌厌
This is disgust.

她主要是防止莱莉惨遭毒害
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.

不管是身体方面还是社交方面
Physically and socially.

颜色不艳丽 样子也不像恐龙
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.

等等 各位
Hold on, guys.

是西兰花
It's broccoli!

不要
Yucky!

我刚刚救了大家的命 不客气
Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome.

莱莉 如果你不吃晚餐
Riley, if you don't eat your dinner,

就没甜点吃
you're not gonna get any dessert.

等等 他是说我们不能吃甜点吗
Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert?

他是怒怒
That's Anger.

他很在乎公平这件事
He cares very deeply about things being fair.

老家伙 你真要这样做吗 不给甜点
So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?

我们会吃晚饭的
Sure, we'll eat our dinner!

不过让你先尝尝愤怒的滋味吧
Right after you eat this!

莱莉 莱莉 飞机来了
Riley, Riley, here comes an airplane!

飞机 有飞机啊 各位
Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody.

飞机
Airplane.

你们已经见过忧忧了 她嘛
And you've met sadness. She... well, she...

我也不太明白她的职责
I'm not actually sure what she does.

我确认了下 她也没有地方去
And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so...

她还不错 我们也是 大家都不错
She's good, we're good. It's all great!

不管怎样 这里存放着莱莉的记忆
Anyway, these are Riley's memories,

我可不是吹 大多数是快乐的回忆
and they're mostly happy, you'll notice. Not to brag.

但真正重要的都摆在这边
But the really important ones are over here.

我不打算说得太复杂
I don't want to get too technical,

这些被称之为核心记忆
but these are called core memories.

每一个都记录着莱莉生命中的重要时刻
Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life.

比如她的第一次进球得分 真是太棒了
Like when she first scored a goal. That was so amazing!

看见没 真棒
Hey! Would you look at that? Very nice!

我们家要出中锋了 -干得好
- We got a future center here! - Nice job.

每一个核心记忆
And each core memory

都塑造了莱莉性格中的一部分
powers a different aspect of Riley's personality.

比如说冰球岛
Like hockey island.

搞怪岛是我的最爱
Goofball island is my personal favorite.

快回来 你这个小猴子
Come back here, you little monkey!

傻孩子
You're silly.

没错 搞怪岛是最棒的
Yep, goofball is the best.

不过友情岛也不错
Friendship island is pretty good too.

我喜欢诚实岛 这是实话
I love honesty island. And that's the truth!

当然 家庭岛也很好
And of course, family island is amazing.

重点是 正是这些小岛
The point is, the islands

造就了现在的莱莉
of personality are what make Riley...Riley!

小心 美人鱼
Look out, mermaid!

火山岩浆
Lava!

谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing bong, bing bong!

真棒 -谁教你的
- Hey! Very nice! - Where'd you learn that?

大脑被冻住了
Brain freeze!


Yeah!

晚安 孩子 -晚安 爸爸
Good night, kiddo. - Good night, dad.

这样我们也下班了
And... we're out!

这就是我所描绘的 完美又一天
That's what I'm talking about! Another perfect day!

大家表现都很棒
Nice job, everybody!

把它们放进长期记忆区里吧
Let's get those memories down to long term.

太好了 我们今天没死
All right, we did not die today!

简直是完美的胜利
I call that an unqualified success.

就是这样
And that's it.

我们爱莱莉
We love our girl.

她有很多好朋友 很棒的家
She's got great friends and a great house.

这一切都很完美
Things couldn't be better.

毕竟莱莉现在才11岁 能发生什么事呢
After all, Riley's 11 now. What could happen?

什么
What...

好吧 这我也没料到
Okay, not what I had in mind.

快看 金门大桥 是不是很棒
Hey, look! The golden gate bridge! Isn't that great?

虽然发现它并不是金子造的
It's not made out of solid gold like we thought,

有点失望 不过还是很棒
which is kind of a disappointment, but still...

乐乐 听到你说地震只是传说我太开心了
I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.

不然我现在要吓死了
Otherwise I'd be terrified right now!

是啊
Yeah.

你在开玩笑吗 快走
Are you kidding? Get out of the street!

天啊 快点
For Pete's sake! Move it!

他们和我是一类人
These are my kind of people.

好的 再过几个街区 就到新家了
All right, just a few more blocks. We're almost to our new house!

加把劲 爸爸
Step on it, daddy!

干脆在这臭烘烘的车里住得了
Why don't we just live in this smelly car?

反正也坐了一个多世纪了
We've already been in it forever.

其实刚刚好呢
Which, actually, was really lucky,

我们可以有足够的时间想想
because that gave us plenty of time to think about

新家到底长什么样子
what our new house is going to look like!

我们来看看想象中的前五名
What! Let's review the top five daydreams.

看起来很安全 -这个不错
- That looks safe! - That one's nice.

莱莉会很喜欢的 不 这一个
This will be great for Riley! No, no, no, no, this one!

乐乐 我再说一次 曲奇屋没法住人
Joy, for the last time, she cannot live in a cookie.

就是这个 有龙的房子
That's the one! It comes with a dragon.

越来越近了 我感觉得到
Now we're getting close, I can feel it.

到了 我们的新家
Here it is, here's our new house. And...

说不定里面还不错
Maybe it's nice on the inside.

我们就住这里吗 -一定得住着吗
- We're supposed to live here? - Do we have to?

我告诉你这里好像有尸体的味道
I'm telling you, it smells like something died in here.

搬家会死人吗
Can you die from moving?

各位 你们反应过度了 没有人会死
Guys, you're overreacting. Nobody is dying...

一只死老鼠
A dead mouse!

太棒了 真是棒 -我要吐了
- Great. This is just great. - I'm gonna be sick.

这是死亡之屋 怎么办
It's the house of the dead! What we gonna do?

我们会得狂犬病的
We're going to get rabies!

快走开
Get off of me!

刚刚开车的时候
Hey. All through the drive,

爸爸一直在说房间很棒
dad talked about how cool our new room is.

我们去看看吧
Let's go check it out!

走吧 -会很不错的
- Let's go! - It's gonna be great!

对对对
Yes, yes, yes.

不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.

我都开始嫉妒那只死老鼠了
I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.

把橡皮球拿开 开始关禁闭了
Get out the rubber ball, we're in solitary confinement.

莱莉不能住在这
Riley can't live here.

她说得没错 -这简直太糟了
- She's right. - It's the worst.

太糟了 -绝对是最糟的
- Really bad. - It's absolutely the worst.

这是我这辈子去过的最烂的地方
It's the worst place I've ever been in my entire life.

没什么是蝴蝶窗帘遮不住的
Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.

有本书说过 空房间正是大好机会
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.

哪本书啊
Where did you read that?

这不重要 反正我看过也觉得它说得对
It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.

这里放床 那里放桌子
We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.

冰球灯放这里 -椅子放那里
The hockey lamp goes there. - Put The chair there.

奖杯都放那 -星星 我喜欢
- The trophy collection goes there. - Stars! I like that!

这就对了 快把东西从搬运车里搬出来吧
Now we're talking! Let's go get our stuff from the moving Van!

好了 拜拜
All right. Goodbye.

你猜怎么着 搬运车周四才能到
Well, guess what? The moving Van won't be here until Thursday.

开什么玩笑
You're kidding.

搬运车还没到 简直是最糟糕的一天
The Van is lost? It is the worst day ever!

搬运车还没到
The Van is lost.

你不是说昨天就能到吗
You said it would be here yesterday!

我知道 说好是昨天到的
I know that's what I said. That's what they told me!

妈妈和爸爸压力好大
Mom and dad are stressed out!

他们压力很大 -我们该怎么办
- They're stressed out? - What are we going to do?

他们到底什么情况
What’s their problem?

我有个好主意
I've got a great idea!

你到底看合同没有
Did you even read the contract?

安德森进攻了 她在逼近
Andersen makes her move. She's closing in!

想都别想
No, you're not!

她就要前去射门了
She's lining up for the shot!

我在你后面
Coming behind you.

小心 小心 -她射门得分
- Watch out! Watch out! - She shoots and she scores! Yeah!

来啊 老太婆
Come on, grandma!

老太婆
Grandma?

她把头发扎起来了 比赛开始了
She put her hair up, we're in for it!

把我放下来
Hey, put me down!

抱歉 等等
Sorry. Hold on. Hold on.


Hello?

等等
Wait. Wh...

开什么玩笑
You're kidding.

好吧 帮我拖一下时间 马上到
All right. Stall for me. I'll be right there.

约好周四见面 但投资人今天提前到了
The investor's supposed to show up on Thursday, not today!

我得走了 -没事 我们理解
- I got to go. - It's okay. We get it.

你是最棒的 谢谢 亲爱的
You're the best. Thanks, hon.

拜拜 亲爱的
See you, sweetie.

爸爸就这样走了
Dad just left us.

他不爱我们了 好难过
He doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.

该由我操作了吧
I should drive, right?

乐乐 你在干什么
Joy? What are you doing?

先等一下
Just give me one second.

原来莱莉还没吃午餐 记得吗
You know what I've realized? Riley hasn't had lunch! Remember?

我在街边看到了披萨店
Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street.

我们要不要去吃吃看
Maybe we could try that?

听上去很美味
Pizza sounds delicious.

披萨 好啊 -吃披萨去
- Pizza? That's good. - Yes! Pizza!

怎么回事 -谁会往披萨上放西兰花
What The heck is that? - Who puts broccoli on Pizza?

够了 我受够了
That's it. I'm done.

恭喜你 旧金山 你把披萨也毁了
Congratulations, San Francisco, you've ruined pizza!

先是夏威夷然后是你
First the Hawaiians and now you!

哪有披萨店只卖一种口味的
What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza?

肯定是旧金山特色 对吧
Must be a San Francisco thing, huh?
相似回答