求经典英语电影台词

英汉都有 就象这样
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过,不是么?

《罗宾汉》(THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD 1938年)
Maid Marian:"You speak treason."
Robin Hood:"Fluently"
玛莉安侍女:“你敢说反动的话。”
罗宾汉:“而且说得很流利。”

《要塞风云》(FORT APACHE 1948年)
Captain Kirby York:"They outnumber us four to one.Do we talk or fight?"
Owen Thursday:"You seem easily impressed by numbers,Captain."
科比·纽克上尉:“他们人数比我们多三倍,是谈判还是开战?”
欧文·瑟斯戴中校:“你好象对数字过于敏感了,上尉。”

《鹰狼传奇》(LADYHAWKE 1985年)
Phillipe:"If you lay one hand on her,you will find it on the ground next to your head."
菲利普:“如果你敢动她一根手指头,我把你的脑袋和手一起剁下来。”

《搜索者》(THE SEARCHERS 1956年)
Samuel Johnson Clayton:"Well,the prodigal brother.Ain't seen you since the surrender.Come to think of it,I didn't see you at the surrenders."
Ethan Edwards:"I didn't believe in surrenders."
萨廖尔·约翰逊·克雷顿:“哦,亲爱的兄弟,自打投降之后,我们就没见过面。让我想想,投降时我好象没见过你。”
伊森·爱德华兹:“我的字典里没有‘投降’两个字。”

《十月的天空》(OCTOBER SKY 1999年)
O'Dell:"What are the chances of us winning that science fair?"
Homer Hickam:"A million to one."
O'Dell:"That good?Well,why didn't you say so?"
奥戴尔:“我们在科技博览会上赢大奖的几率有多少?”
赫马·西凯姆:“百万分之一的机会。”
奥戴尔:“这么棒?嘿,你为什么不早说呀?”

《尽善尽美》也翻译《猫屎先生》(AS GOOD AS IT GETS 1997年)
Melvin Udall:"You make me want to be a better man."
Carol Connelly:"That's maybe the best compliment of my life."
Melvin Udall:"Well,maybe I overshot a little,because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out."
马尔文·尤道尔:“你让我想做一个好人。”
卡罗·考奈利:“这是我有生以来听到的最棒的奉承话。”
马尔文·尤道尔:“恩,这话可能有点过了。我这么说,只是怕你夺路而去。”

《寒意逼人》(THE BIG CHILL 1983年)
Michael:"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations.They're more important than sex."
Sam Weber:"Ah,come on.Nothing's more important that sex."
Michael:"Oh,yeah?Even gone a week without a rationalization?"
迈克尔:“没有人能不靠理智而挨过这一天,理性思维比性更重要。”
萨姆·韦伯:“啊,得了吧,没有什么比性还重要。”
迈克尔:“真的?为性你可以一周不要理智?”

《卡萨布兰卡》(CASABLANCA 1942年)
Ugarte:"You despise me,don't you?"
Rick Blaine:"If I gave you any thought,I probably would."
尤格特:“你看不起我,是吗?”
里克·布雷恩:“我只不过想给你出些主意。”

《红色海盗》(THE CRIMSON PIRATE 1952年)
Captain Vallo:"Why didn't you bolt your cabin door last night?"
Consuelo:"If you know it was bolted you must have tried it.If you tried it,you know why it was bolted."
万罗船长:“昨晚你为什么把门插上?”
康索洛:“如果你知道它是插着的,那你一定试过把它打开。如果你试过把它打开,那你应该知道它为什么是插着的。”

《飞机》(AIRPLANE 1980年)
Old lady in seat next to Ted Strike,just as the plane is about to take off:"Nervous?"
Strike:"Yes."
Old lady:"First time?"
Strike:"No,I've been nervous lots of times."
飞机要起飞时,邻座的老妇问泰德·斯特莱克:“怕吗?”
斯特莱克:“怕。”
老妇:“第一次......?”
斯特莱克:“不,我已经怕了不只一次了。”
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:自己打的,好累呀......
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-08-26
"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace you. Choose your future. Choose life. "
选择生活,选择工作,选择职业,选择家庭。选择他妈的一个大电视。

选择洗衣机,汽车,雷射唱机,电动开罐机。选择健康,低卡里路,低糖。

选择固定利率房贷。选择起点,选择朋友,选择运动服和皮箱。

选择一套他妈的三件套西装。……

选择DIY,在一个星期天早上,他妈的搞不清自己是谁。

选择在沙发上看无聊透顶的节目,往口里塞垃圾食物。

选择腐朽,由你精子造出取代你的自私小鬼,可以说是最无耻的事了。

选择你的未来,你的生活。

但我干嘛要做?我选择不要生活,我选择其他。理由呢?没有理由。只要有海洛因,还要什么理由?
第2个回答  2008-09-04
u can't open any fu'king door but the door between ur legs!
第3个回答  2008-08-26
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
功夫台词精选
1. 还有王法吗?还有法律吗?
Is there no justice? Is there no law?
2. 这是一个社会动荡,黑帮横行的年代,其中又以"斧头帮"最令人闻风丧胆.惟独一些连黑帮也没兴趣的贫困社区却可享有暂时的安宁.
In a time of social unrest and disorder, the gangs have moved in to consolidate their power. The most feared of them all is the Axe Gang. Only in the poorest districts, which hold no interest for the gangs, can people live in peace.
3. 点解霎时间会没水呢?
What happened to the water?
4. 就算杀了一个我,还有千千万万个我
You can kill me, but there'll be thousands more of me.
5. 单挑啊
We'll go one-on-one.
6. 自己人啊
We're on the same side!
7. 我不入地狱,谁入地狱?
You cannot escape your destiny!
8. 警恶惩奸,维护世界和平这个任务就交给你了
The duty of upholding world peace and punishing evil will be yours.
9. 有钱给钱,没钱收拾包袱,滚!
Pay up or pack up!
10. 记忆是痛苦的根源,你能不记得算是福气了
Memories can be painful. To forget may be a blessing.
11. 问君能有几多愁,恰似一江春水向东流
All the sadness one can bear
Down the river everywhere.
12. 一曲肝肠断,天涯何处觅知音
A song that wrenches the heart
O, where do I find a knowing ear?
13. 后会有期 Till we meet again.
14. 天下武功,无坚不破,唯快不破
In the world of kungfu, speed defines the winner.
15. 自古正邪不两立
The good cannot coexist with the bad.
Ghost VS. Love Story
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose it.
当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn't mean anything.
人们总把"我爱你"挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
3.He's stuck, he's in between worlds.
他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
4.You want to move something, you've got to move it with your mind, you've got to focus.
你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don't really mean it.
如果不当真的话你就决不要说"爱"
6.We're going to graduate and then go our separate ways.
我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西
7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
I give you my love, more precious than money.
给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守
终生吗?
8.In my whole life, I've never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don't think I could.
我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会
9.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱意味着永远用不着说对不起
10.Stay in shape. 保持体型

参考资料:http://hi.baidu.com/dogboy007/blog/item/e6dea738ffb30cc1d46225b3.html

相似回答