每个人都会死但不是每个人都活过

如题所述

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.

每个人都会死亡,但不是每个人都活过。

It is not death most people are afraid of.

大多数人恐惧的不是死亡

It is getting to the end of life only to realize that you never truly lived.

而是在走到生命尽头时,发现自己从未真正活过。

There was a study done a hospital study on 100 elderly people,

根据某医院的研究,访问了100名老人。

facing death close to their last breath,

在他们即将面对死亡,只剩最后一口气之时,

they were asked to reflect about their life’s biggest regret.

要他们回顾他们一生中最大的遗憾。

Nearly all of them said they regretted not the things they did.

几乎所有人都表示,他们并没有对自己做过的事感到遗憾。

But the things they didn’t do.

而是他们没做过的事。

The risks they never took.The dreams they didn’t pursue.

从未冒过的险。不曾追过的梦想。

I ask you, will your last words be,” If only I had…”

我问你,你人生的遗言会不会是,“如果早知道…”

Hey, you wake up. Why do you exist?

嘿,兄弟,醒醒吧。你存在的理由是什么?

Life is not meant to simply work wait for the weekend and pay rent.

生活不是简单的工作,等待周末和支付租金。

No, no, I don’t know much, but I know this every person on this earth has a gift.

不,不,虽然我知道的不多,但我知道这件事,世界上每个人都是天赋异禀的。

And I apologize to the black community.

我要向所有的黑人朋友们道歉。

But I can no longer pretend.

但我再也无法假装。

Martin Luther King that man never had a dream.

马丁·路德·金从来没有过梦想。

That dream had him.

是梦想拥有了他。

See people don’t choose dreams dreams choose them.

不是他们选择梦想,而是梦想选择了他们。

So the question I ‘m getting to,

所以我要问你,

Is do you have the courage to grab the dream that picked you,

你是否有勇气好好把握它,当梦想选择你,

That befits you and grips you.

靠近你,拥抱你时。

Or will you let it get away and slip through?

还是你会让它就这样和你擦身而过?
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答