阿甘正传中的经典台词。

要比较全。

第1个回答  推荐于2017-12-16
相信看过《阿甘正传》这部电影的人,对里面的阿甘正传经典台词都耳熟能详。偶然在网上看到网友的英文版翻译,让我回想起电影里既搞笑又温馨画面喜欢这部电影的人都来围观一下吧
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是弹两下给他看)
8. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
11. I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起来像风一样快)
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.
14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?
Gump: I got to pee.
16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.
(美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)
18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?
Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)
19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在军中如鱼得水)
20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!
更多阿甘正传经典台词请浏览http://t.cn/RwrZJUf本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2016-11-14
snows of cynicism and the
第3个回答  2018-10-30

阿甘正传中的经典台词

1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does.

" 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。

2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

3. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。

4. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

5.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生

6.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breez .我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的一件事

8.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.只要你需要,我就在这里

9.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分

10.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开

11. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

参考资料:楼蓝船期

相似回答