A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦.我想吃点真正的中国菜.您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了.您知道,中国主要有八大菜系.比方说,川菜、湘菜.
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣.
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对.您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试.
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点.
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜.大多南方人都爱吃.
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊.
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了.我很想试一试.在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店.
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you the
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考