《冰与火之歌》有什么经典的英文台词

如题所述

1. Whenever you play the game of thrones, you either win or die. There is no middle ground.
在权利的游戏中,你不当赢家,就只有死路一条,没有中间地带。
2. Some war against sword and spear to win, and the others the crow and the paper to win.
有的胜利靠宝剑和长矛赢取,有的胜利则要靠纸笔和乌鸦。
3. Dead history is write in ink, the living sort in blood.
死的历史用墨水书写,活的历史则用鲜血。
4. They're only numbers. Numbers on paper. Once you understand that, it's easy to make them behave.
钱只是数字,纸上的数字。只要理解了这一点,钱就不再是问题。
5. Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.
我们每解决一个敌人,就创造了两个新的敌人。
6. So the king has decreed. The small council consents.
国王任命,御前会议批准。
7. Chaos not is a pit, chaos is a ladder.
混乱不是深渊,混乱是阶梯
8. A chain needs all sorts of metals, and a land needs all sorts of people.
正如项链需要各种材料,王国需要各种人才。
9.When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.
独狼易灭,群狼长存。

勇气篇

1. Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?
That is the only time a man can be brave.
人害怕的时候还能勇敢吗?
那是人唯一勇敢的时候。
2. Courage and folly is always just a fine line.
勇气和愚蠢往往只有一线之隔。
3. There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: "Not today."
世界上只有一个神,他叫做死神。我们只有一句话对死神说:“今天还不是时候。”
4. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
恐惧比剑更伤人。
5. Every flight begins with a fall.
飞翔都是从坠落开始的。
6. A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.
躲在刽子手后面的统治者,不久就会忘了什么是死亡。
7. Hear my words, and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
我在此立下誓言,请诸神明鉴:黑夜降临,我的驻守从此刻开始,至死不休。我不再分封土地,不娶妻生子,不再佩戴皇冠,不再赢得荣誉。我将与我的岗位生死同在。我是黑暗中的长剑、长城的守候人,我是抵御严寒的火焰、带来黎明的光芒,我是叫醒沉睡者的号角、国民的保卫者。我宣誓将我的荣誉和生命奉献给守夜人,从今开始,至死方休。

爱与苦难

1. We are born to suffer, to suffer can make us strong.
我们生来便是为了受苦,而受苦会让我们坚强。
2. The things we love destroy us every time.
每次都是我们所爱的能摧毁我们。
3. The more you love, the weaker you are.
你爱的越多,你就越脆弱。
4. The lies we tell for love. May the gods forgive me.
以爱的名义下的谎言,诸神会原谅我的。
5. Every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better.
每次伤害都是收获,收获能让你变得更好。
6. Lies can not lose honor, depending on the content and purpose.
谎言能否不失荣誉,取决于内容与目的。
7. I don't distrucst you because you're a woman. I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are.
我不信任你不是因为你是女人。而是因为你没有自己想象的那么聪明。

成为你自己

1. It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.
不管我们想要的是什么,一旦到手,我们便又会想要其他的。
2. You waste time trying to get people to love you, you'll end up the most popular dead man in town.
把时间浪费在博得别人爱戴上,你会成为世界上最受爱戴的死人。
3. People die at their dinner tables. They die in their beds. They die squatting over their chamber pots. Everybody dies sooner or later. And don't worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life for as long as it lasts.
人们在饭桌上死去,在床上丧生,在蹲茅厕时没命。人早晚都有一死。所以,不要想着死亡,想想你活着的时候吧。在你有生之年要好好掌控你的生活。
4. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.“
永远不要忘了你是谁,这个世界不会忘记。用它武装自己,它就无法再伤害你。
--The advise to Jon Snow from Tywin Lannister
5. Know your strengths, use them wisely and one man can be worth ten thousand.
知道你的长处,并善加利用,一人就可当万人。
6. I have a realistic grasp of my own strengths and weaknesses. My mind is my weapon. … and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
我对我的长处和弱势相对客观。头脑是我的武器。头脑需要书籍正如宝剑需要磨石来保持锋利一样。
7. If I look back I am lost.
如果回头,我就全完了。
8. It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.
聪明是一回事,智慧是另外一件事。
9.Kill the boy, and let the man born.
杀掉你心中的小男孩,让这个男人重生。
Bran:“Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?”
Ned: “That is the only time a man can be brave.”
“一个人如果害怕,还能勇敢么?”
“人只有在害怕的时候才会变勇敢。”
——Bran和父亲Ned的对话

A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.
--Lord Eddard Stark
一个统治者如果让其他人替自己执行死刑,他很快就会忘记死亡的涵义是什么。
——临冬城城主Eddard Stark(向儿子们解释“判人死刑的人必须自己执行”的原因)

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
--Tyrion Lannister
永远不要忘了你是谁,因为这个世界不会忘记。把你的特点变成你的力量,它就永远不会成为你的弱点。用它武装自己,它就永远不能伤害你。
——Tyrion说起Jon是私生子,给他的建议。

He was always clever, even as a boy, but it is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.
--Catelyn Stark
从小时候起,他就是一个聪明人。但聪明和明智是有区别的。
—— 临冬城夫人 Catelyn Stark (说小指头

I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it.
--King Robert Baratheon
跟你发誓,赢得王位的时候我感到从未有过的活力,可坐上王位之后是从未想过的死气沉沉。
—— Robert Baratheon大鹿

A true man does what he will, not what he must.
一个真诚的人会做他想做的事,不是他必须做的事。
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有折中的选择。
—— Cersei Lannister (瑟后)

Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love: illusions. Only the ladder is real; the climb is all there is.
混乱不是深渊。混乱是阶梯。很多人想往上爬,却失败了,且永无机会再试。他们坠落而亡。有些人本有机会攀爬,但他们拒绝了。他们守着王国,守着诸神,守着爱情——尽皆幻象。唯有阶梯真实存在,攀爬才是生活的全部。
——Petyr Baelish (小指头)

There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.
--Lord Varys
世界上,没有比人本身更可怕的生物了。
—— Varys(太监议员)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2016-02-03
winter is coming 凛冬将至
第2个回答  2016-11-14
All of us have read thrilling stories in which the her
相似回答